Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I keep getting asked "How To Start A T-Shirt Company?"





The Complete Guide to Starting a Clothing Company


Background:

2 Years ago I started up a clothing company that I slowly began to doubt and eventually I abandoned it even though it generated pretty good profits for a time.Since then I have been planning a new business and have been constantly re-evaluating my ideas and designs. The bottom line is I learned a lot from starting a company even though it wasn’t entirely successful. I also have learned a lot from reading through these forums. I wanted to write to this to give a complete guide to every aspect of starting a company. This is going to be a lengthy guide but if you are new to this I think you have a lot to learn from my mistakes and experiences.


Aspects We Will Discuss (in order)

1.What are your aspirations for the company?

2.Your Designs

3.Defining your target market/value creation

4.Reaching your segments

5.Branding and Brand Identity

6.Sales Channels and Distribution

7.Evaluation



If You Would Like To Learn More - Click Here http://bit.ly/EgkUK

No comments:

Post a Comment